The ministry of CAOM depends on volunteers generously sharing their time, love and faith. There are a number of ways that you can help us bring hope and light into Chattanooga's inner city. Get started by filling out the Volunteer Form.
Our current opportunities for involvement are:
* Clothing trailer assistance (help to set up, maintain and take down clothing racks). The clothing giveaway may be done 3-4 times a yr.
* Write & mail cards of encouragement to those in the community (many would just love to get this in their mailbox)
* Conduct Bible studies with adults (we will attend with you the 1st time as to establish a relationship with the bible student)
* Conduct an adult mentor glass or on an individual basis (some adults are asking for help in becoming better parents/adults). We are in need of male and female helpers.
* Come and visit with the elderly in their home
AFTER SCHOOL (in the community):
Reading teacher: help teach some of our younger kids how to better engage in their reading skills (once a week for about an hour)
Math teacher: help teach some of our younger ones the art of math (once a week for about an hour)
Snack team: come down as the kids are getting off the bus and supply them with a small sack snack (half a sandwich, fruit cup, and a juice)